Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Intro

I've always loved the idea of having a place to document memories in my life and later look back on those memories. I just don't have time to keep a journal, and never really thought of a blog being a way to do this until recently. I recently decided to majorly cut back my time spent on Facebook. It's mostly a waste of time and I have so many more important things that need my time and energy. I'll still get on there sometimes on the weekends to keep in touch with people, and will respond if someone writes to me, but I won't be on much more than that.

So, I decided to start a blog to keep in touch with people and to document the events in my life so I can later look back on them and maybe even share them with my children someday. I plan to update it once a week on the weekends. That way I can post something at one time about what's going on in my life and not be bogged down with all of the other stuff on Facebook. It may never be read by anyone, and that's OK. It'll be there if they want to, and I'll still have a place to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment