Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Preview!

Last week we had a wonderful taste of Fall weather. I cannot WAIT for Fall. It's my favorite season...scarves, boots, sweaters, beautiful weather, leaves changing colors...there's just something about it that puts me in a good mood. Unfortunately, it was only temporary, but it was nice while it lasted.

Monday we celebrated Labor Day. Robby and I both had the day off work, so we just spent some time relaxing together and enjoying each others' company. It was nice to have an extra day to relax after the football game Saturday.

The rest of the week was the same old stuff - work, schoolwork, repeat. School is still going well, and I even got an A on my math test (which hasn't happened in I don't know how long!).

Tuesday was my stepmom's birthday, so we went over to their house Friday evening to celebrate. She has a shih tzu and loves them, so I decided to make her a shih tzu cake. I really enjoyed making this one.

Me with the cake

Top view

Side view


This week's song is "Reach" by Peter Furler. It's funny - I never really cared for his music when he was the lead singer of the Newsboys, but I love this song. If you listen to the words, it's a refreshing reminder of how important each one of us is to God, despite how many other people He has to take care of. He never forgets us, never leaves us behind.















No comments:

Post a Comment